The Mobile Network That Protects Your Identity
Four out of five SIM swap attacks are successful, but it can be different for your business. Mobilen is the mobile network that stops SIM hijacking in its tracks - guaranteed.
WHO WE ARE
In 2021, the FBI reported that its Internet Crime Complaint Center received 1,611 SIM swapping complaints, amounting to over $68 million of losses.
How does SIM-Hacking take place?
How Attackers Take Over Your Phone with SIM Swapping
The attacker finds your personal information.
Your phone number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your address are all easily found by a quick search. Even if you’ve hidden your personal information online, a determined attacker will use phishing or other hacking techniques to get your private information.
They impersonate you and contact your phone carrier.
The fraudster calls your phone carrier or walks into a retail store armed with your personal information. When the customer service agent asks to validate the account, they give them your name, address, and SSN.
The attacker requests a new SIM card from the mobile operator.
Now that the account is validated, the hacker gets a new SIM card from the carrier - just by asking!
The hacker uses your phone number to take over your accounts.
The attacker wastes no time impersonating you using the fraudulent SIM card. They start taking over your email, crypto, and banking accounts using your phone number.
They port your number to a new carrier, so you can’t get it back.
The final step in taking over your identity: once they’ve defrauded you of your phone number, they’ll port it over to a different mobile carrier that doesn’t require any name or ID validation.
If fraudsters take over your phone, they can take over your data. Unlike a traditional mobile carrier, we secure your data in transit and protect it right down to your SIM card. We operate a best-in-class mobile network with AT&T and Verizon coverage, so you never compromise reliability. Protect your organization’s financial data, intellectual property, and confidentiality – guaranteed.Our customers include
- Cryptocurrency organizations
- Financial institutions
- Government agencies
- Businesses handling sensitive information
IT's EASY TO JOIN
Your phone & phone number come right over.
PLANS & PRICING
For 25+ Users Contact Us For Pricing
HOW IT WORKS
End to end encryption
Post quantum cryptology (NIST-NSA Compliant)
What Our Clients Say About Us
- If you don’t receive any calls or texts for an exceptionally extended period of time, contact your cell service provider.
- If your network provider sends you a notification warning you about a possible SIM swap or SIM hijacking, don’t ignore it. Always remember to get back to communications like this as fast as possible for mobile privacy.
- If you’re getting a lot of calls from people you don’t recognize, don’t turn off your phone. A tactic to induce you to turn off your phone and prevent you from discovering a manipulated network connection might be at play here
- Enroll in real-time notifications (SMS and Email) to get notified as soon as your bank account experiences any activity.
- Keep an eye on your bank statements to see if there are any suspicious transactions.
This is true, your phone can be accessed if you are not secured with network layer security. But you don’t need to be panic about this situation, Moblien can stop someone from remotely accessing your phone. We are a top-rated Mobile Virtual Network Operator that focus on digital asset companies who need a high level of security, sim protection & prevention against port-out’s.
To unlock a password-protected SIM, you’ll need a PUK (PIN unlock key) code, which you can only receive from your mobile provider.
To get this code, the provider may want you to authenticate your identity. Make sure next time, you have to remember your pin code while setting up Sim card lock on Android or iOS phone.